WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Hello

Iceddragon

Yeah actually, calling a guy near Chicago about picking up an 07 E92 335i. Montego Blue, sports, cold weather and premium packages, 6 speed, no idrive, and only 62k miles. Already has bolt ons on it, I'll just need to pick up a nice set of wheels, get it walnut blasted and switch the tune to MHD.

I'm still interested in grabbing a nice E46 M3 if one happens to come available for a good price, but they are so hard to find in good shape for less than 15k.

So the buzz is gone and I got screwed, the car is gone.

I sent the guy a deposit and was waiting for the results of an inspection from his local dealer, but got a call instead that he sold the car to someone else. Needless to say I'm not happy, and now back in the market for another car.

Such a shame, it was everything I wanted and he screwed me over to get $500 more, 5 days earlier.

7 minutes ago, Iceddragon said:

So the buzz is gone and I got screwed, the car is gone.

I sent the guy a deposit and was waiting for the results of an inspection from his local dealer, but got a call instead that he sold the car to someone else. Needless to say I'm not happy, and now back in the market for another car.

Such a shame, it was everything I wanted and he screwed me over to get $500 more, 5 days earlier.

Damn, that sucks. Did you at least get your deposit back?

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...