WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Fall Color Cruise, October 15th 2016

B C

Definitely interested. Question though, I know someone earlier asked if they could bring their Evo, but are you looking for this to be a BMW drive only? If that's the case, totally understand and I can bring my 3 series. The only reason I ask is my 3 series is new to me and haven't gotten the feel for its performance yet. However, I'm perfectly comfortable with how my Lotus Evora responds, especially on twisty roads. Again, totally fine if I need to bring the BMW to participate, but just checking if an Evora would be acceptable to the group. 

Definitely interested. Question though, I know someone earlier asked if they could bring their Evo, but are you looking for this to be a BMW drive only? If that's the case, totally understand and I can bring my 3 series. The only reason I ask is my 3 series is new to me and haven't gotten the feel for its performance yet. However, I'm perfectly comfortable with how my Lotus Evora responds, especially on twisty roads. Again, totally fine if I need to bring the BMW to participate, but just checking if an Evora would be acceptable to the group. 

Bring out the Evora!

Just not the Evo [emoji14]