WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Fall Color Cruise, October 15th 2016

B C

My pics are up on the Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/WiBimmers/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1252437421444255

I'll upload them on the photos section here as well (which will be untouched by facebook's rapey-esque compression quality)

Thanks to @i_love_cars for trusting me to not drop my camera out of his M3 at undisclosed speeds. Results weren't too bad.

_MG_6162.jpg

This should be the Wibimmers Facebook cover photo. Sweet shots dude!!

My pics are up on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/WiBimmers/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1252437421444255

I'll upload them on the photos section here as well (which will be untouched by facebook's rapey-esque compression quality)

Thanks to @i_love_cars for trusting me to not drop my camera out of his M3 at undisclosed speeds. Results weren't too bad.

_MG_6162.jpg

This should be the Wibimmers Facebook cover photo. Sweet shots dude!!

Well shit. It already is. I'll show myself out

12 hours ago, Andrew said:

It was fun.  Thanks to all who set it up.  I made the mistake of following the LS swapped E30, now I want one.

Idk what was better at lmt, everyone's necks snapping like Carrie underwood was walking naked through the parking lot  when Nick was driving his car up to the Dyno. Or the reactions of the way the hood popped open and it lifted forward, like fire had just been discovered.