WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Google Street View Challenge

B C

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, straight6pwr said:

random finding: i'm cruising around munich, and there are just bikes parked everywhere. no locks, not even out of sight. can you imagine if people did that here? america sucks.

https://www.google.com/maps/@48.1817456,11.5736263,3a,86.8y,37.12h,80.33t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s0chItP4rTbNtXf9l4-pgyw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Look closely and you can see they are locked up. The wheels have locks through them. Also, have you walked around on a campus lately? Looks just like that around all of the dorms. 

15 hours ago, Jdesign said:

Look closely and you can see they are locked up. The wheels have locks through them. Also, have you walked around on a campus lately? Looks just like that around all of the dorms. 

are you actually suggesting that if people left bikes like that in a big city in the US they wouldnt be stolen? someone would rent a damn uhaul and just away with a whole street of them.

On 3/28/2018 at 4:13 PM, straight6pwr said:

random finding: i'm cruising around munich, and there are just bikes parked everywhere. no locks, not even out of sight. can you imagine if people did that here? america sucks.

https://www.google.com/maps/@48.1817456,11.5736263,3a,86.8y,37.12h,80.33t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s0chItP4rTbNtXf9l4-pgyw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I notice the same thing in Tokyo