WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Guilty pleasure

Rowleym

On 3/16/2016 at 8:50 AM, Chris Welter said:

First I have a soft spot for the old Nova. I'd have to have it all black with a 572 big block (twin turbo of course :).

6e7b79b02bde80520868bbfce7349029.jpg

Second would be the GTR.. they are just nasty tuned and look pretty cool IMO.

bccd42004f79b06ba52ef574aca0f1d6.jpg

But with all that said I'd like to get my hands on a newer M5. 1260ee1408d63288f06aec0fd7012f24.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Good choices! Id drive em all. 

• 2 weeks later...

The Grumman Olson Kubvan. Basically, it is an aluminum bodied 'mail truck' on a deisel mk1 VW rabbit chassis. They only made 500 of them so they're really hard to find, but I think it would be hilarious, and awesome, to build a vr6 (or similar) swapped mini mail truck. 

CC-117-039-800.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, HipMF said:

For those who didn't know, japan is apparently insane. Apparently you could get a Mitsubishi Expo with AWD and an Evo motor there. I'm half tempted to built one of these...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQROELotLjk

My friend Albert had swapped a 4G63 into a Expo like 8 years ago. Im pretty sure that it was traded a bunch of times after his ownership. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/8/2017 at 10:19 AM, AlpineE30 said:

My goofy guilty cars would totally be...   

That Mini!!! My buddy had one just like it that he did a head gasket on. was pretty much a beater car and needed a solid restoration but was a blast to drive. Its a car that doesnt have a whole lot of HP but TONS of SPH(smiles per hour).

Literally every time you drive it, you were guaranteed to brighten someones day. Its was an awesome car. 

I personally have some many interesting car desires I have a hard time deciding where to start. I really need a hauler, so that would be where I would look next.

Rollin Transit here in Wisconsin has some sick rigs. I wish I had the cash to build one.

Image result for rollin transit peterbilt 379