WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Let's see your workspace!

rampelsauce

1 hour ago, patsbimmer1 said:

I couldn't live without 2 monitors.  It makes working with excel a breeze.  I'm looking at buying a cheap monitor for my home office just so I can have 2.

Not sure what the new models are but I bought 2 Dell S2340m's new for $130 each 2 years ago. Dell makes good IPS monitor for cheap.

On 6/20/2016 at 10:39 AM, patsbimmer1 said:

I couldn't live without 2 monitors.  It makes working with excel a breeze.  I'm looking at buying a cheap monitor for my home office just so I can have 2.

I use this as my main monitor and I love it. For the price you really can not beat it. I purchased it last year for $130, now considering buying another after checking the price again.

When my evo build is finished, I will be officially opening up the doors for public business. Starting with fabrication, engine rebuilds, custom machining, small runs of production fabrication, Standalone installs and custom wiring harness', tuning(ONLY IF I BUILT/MODIFIED THE CAR), and of course maintenance and other upkeep on performance oriented vehicles. Specializing in all things forced induction. Just very excited for this journey, and I plan to pour my heart and soul into building quality vehicles for more than just myself now. 

• 5 months later...
35 minutes ago, GunMetalGrey said:

I moved into our engineering department finally instead of sitting in the improv cube that they had made. I don't know what to do with all of this space...

2016-12-07_08-46-16

Man I wish my office had things that had a color. If you took your picture and made it black and white, but then took all the black and made it gray, and then took all the white and made it gray, you'd have a good picture of my office. 

• 8 months later...

Long needed update in this thread. I Just recently made a purchase and it was so cheap and worth it. WIFI enabled, 1080p, waterproof, motion sensing and recording camera system for my shop. $100 shipped for 4 cameras. I love it. I get notifications when something moves or the lights come on straight to the app on my phone. My shop certainly isn't in a bad area, nor do I worry about theft, but its a really nice piece of mind for the money.

IMG_3991.PNGIMG_3990.PNG

Long needed update in this thread. I Just recently made a purchase and it was so cheap and worth it. WIFI enabled, 1080p, waterproof, motion sensing and recording camera system for my shop. $100 shipped for 4 cameras. I love it. I get notifications when something moves or the lights come on straight to the app on my phone. My shop certainly isn't in a bad area, nor do I worry about theft, but its a really nice piece of mind for the money.

IMG_3991.PNGIMG_3990.PNG

What is it????

IMG_3991.PNGIMG_3990.PNG

That is an awesome system where did you get it from?

4 hours ago, Jdesign said:

IMG_3991.PNGIMG_3990.PNG

Link!