Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wasnt m3

Official Vanity Plate Thread

248 posts in this topic

Thought it might be fun to see some of the interesting vanity plates that some of you might see around. I'll start with this one I saw on I94 east near hwy 100 this morning:

Snapchat--4819186107784165561_zpsxk5nglu

^^awesome Saw this while paying Mitch a visit at Menards

f6bd3a0d5b58ac465e9dfe5f4d1f39e2.jpg

Of course the driver is gay, they drive a RA.....

...dammit I bought it for my wife!

saw a random lexus on our way up north for the 4th, it had just the number 6 in the middle of the plate, thought that was pretty awesome.

my plate on my last e30 was:  D3SIGN

i got this comment alot:  hey man, what is "dee three sign" :rolleyes:

i have some good ones thought up for my renewal in september for the touring.

My buddy just applied for t8trtot.  His name is Taylor and I started calling him tator tot during a night of drinking at Road America 2 years ago.  It's still funny today.

52 minutes ago, suspenceful said:

New plates came in the mail. Go ahead and call me BOB SAGET :)

25999899852_185f0c5510_z.jpg

you know when someone is on the news, fitting a stereotype by acting like a complete jackass? and all you can do is 'face-palm'

for instance someone from wisconsin being like 'herp derp cheese beer drunk wooooo'.

that's how i feel about that license plate.

My intention was to rustle feathers with the plate, not my poor word choice. My apologies.

The plate isn't for everyone. I couldn't care less if I win or lose, just hoping it gets a few bites. Doesn't matter if its against a 90whp Cruze or a 1300whp Gallardo, if both parties enjoyed a friendly pull, the plate served its purpose.

...it got 250 likes on "WCEC" if that buys me any scene points.

Excuse my ignorance but I do not understand why this plate is so offensive.  Seems pretty innocent, at worst it's race bait.  Spend any amount of time on facebook BMW pages and you'll see far more aggregious acts of living stereotypes.  Are BMW owners really that well known as only roll racing?  Is this a social pandemic we should be addressing?

21 minutes ago, patsbimmer1 said:

Excuse my ignorance but I do not understand why this plate is so offensive.  Seems pretty innocent, at worst it's race bait.  Spend any amount of time on facebook BMW pages and you'll see far more aggregious acts of living stereotypes.  Are BMW owners really that well known as only roll racing?  Is this a social pandemic we should be addressing?

Lol.

My original post didn't say BOB SAGET. Instead, I used a word that starts with "f" and rhymes with saget.

patsbimmer1 likes this