WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E21 Project Thread - Part 2

Bassboy3313

• 4 weeks later...

Well I've been taking a break from the e21 for a drift bike project, bit decided to jump back into it today. Got the gas tanks installed with vent hoses connected, ran fuel hoses from top of tank to return line and to a new walbro external pump and e30 fuel filter. Just need to run fuel hose from hardlines to fuel rail and fpr up in engine bay. fe1f079245b31f927351aa1665b6aa63.jpg101f5ead8df3cffbed8045516d83215c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

She's alive once again. Finished up the fuel hoses to the rail and regulator and she fired right up. Some smoke coming from the new turbo manifold area. I'll have to run it more to see if it's just oil or paint burning off or something else.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Figured I'd start on fitting the group 2 kit. Not much progress but it's something.

These fenders had a shit ton of glue holding them on from the factory. Craziness!!!

446d6730d6f88cef8013a78a80b15f48.jpg

Got the new ones on that were already cut for flares.

af9b7e99ce1e03070f8382e74a1328fb.jpg

Got the front valance switched out too and started fitting the grp2 front spoiler. Looks like I'll need to add a fiberglass lip to the top edge, so the rivnuts have something to grab. I also started installing the single headlight setup I made quite awhile ago. Having trouble getting them to turn on with the headlight switch. Must be a wiring issue.

And... totally forgot I paid for this guy over a month ago. Just got it today in the mail. Any guesses? :D4623921e7ce036be3af71f20cffff68b.jpg

Thats pretty Effin cool. Remind me what your plans are for a rear trunk wing/spoiler again?

I have a motorsport duckbill trunk spoiler I will be mounting as well as the custom splitter with center oval exhaustSent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Looking good!!

Can't wait to see what you come up with for the rear diffuser.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk