Bobdudeman1988

Im walnut blasting valves on n54 and n55 in central wi!

65 posts in this topic

Im sorry for any delays as of late. Life has been tough. If you contacted me for a blast please re pm me. Due to the nature of my work schedule im forced to keep cars overnight so i can work on them at a slower pace asto not kill myself i know this is an inconvenience and hard to trust some guy on the forums. But i got a good reputation. Thanks for your understanding.

Are you still doing Walnut Blasting. I would be in the West Bend area but don't know quite when I want to do it yet. Just wanted to make sure you could still do it if given a respectable notice. Car is a 2010 e90 335i xdrive with about 49,000 miles.

Also just installed Dinan Stage 1 tune... Yeah yeah I don't need to hear how expensive it is and not worth it. I want to go stage 2 but need oil cooler. My car did not come with one. Is this something you could also do and is there one you could recommend? Thanks 

11 hours ago, Snap said:

Welcome back nutblaster!!

ohh..but i never left. id quietly lurk in the backround. 

thannks

1 hour ago, REKIII said:

Do you do the diesels?  

i dont have the specific tooling for diesels...get enough people id buy it

REKIII likes this

Hey how would you feel about doing walnut blasting on my 335 on the 14th after our cruise? How long does it usually take? I think I spoke to you over Facebook a while ago