WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

More problems....grrrrr!!!

Snyperx

Question

I have had my BMW since the 12th and now another issue just got added to the list. Today I went to drive home and the seat belt and airbag light came on. Any easy fixes for this or am I SOL and need to take it in? I did make an appointment for 7:30a Friday for good measure. So here are my issues so far:

• Shift Hesitation from stop (software upgrade)
  • Rear passenger window not going up sometimes (regulator)
  • Airbag and seat belt light on (?)

What really sucks is I don't make my first payment until 10/13. Starting wonder if I should of even bought this thing.

9 answers to this question

UPDATE: The dealer called me (Zimbrick) and they stated that the "smart terminal" on the battery is causing the fault code. I said you guys are the ones that replaced the battery prior to sale shouldn't you pay for it? My SA is going to to talk to sales and call me back to see if they will cover. I read about this happening to someone else on another forum. The smart battery terminal was failing causing the airbag/seatbelt lights to come on. All I know is they better not fix this and then find out it was something else......then something else......etc....