Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Narcosis

So, what are you listening to?

222 posts in this topic



First one is pretty darn good, second one is really funny and also awesome, third one is legitimately good, fourth is pure comedy. I also like ska though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I listen to mostly chill, trap, and electro music. But I do like a good mix of everything so I am all over the map (punk, metal, rap, electronic, jazz, indie) Here is what is currently on my listening playlist:

What do you guys use for listening to music? Pandora/ iHeart radio/ Soundcloud/ Spotify?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spotify.  I have the paid subscription and it's amazing!  I can download all of the music saved to all of my devices and listen to all of my music regardless of whether or not I have data.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, patsbimmer1 said:

Spotify.  I have the paid subscription and it's amazing!  I can download all of the music saved to all of my devices and listen to all of my music regardless of whether or not I have data.

Must be nice. I am too cheap to pay for music. I just swap between apps so I don't have to listen to commercials. 

KaiserRolls likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jdesign said:

Must be nice. I am too cheap to pay for music. I just swap between apps so I don't have to listen to commercials. 

Download Lynxfy. Its spotify without ads and unlimited skips. I have it saved in my Google Drive if you want to download it.

Jdesign likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Rekpoint said:

Download Lynxfy. Its spotify without ads and unlimited skips. I have it saved in my Google Drive if you want to download it.

WTF how did I not know about this?!? Please send me a link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Rekpoint said:

Download Lynxfy. Its spotify without ads and unlimited skips. I have it saved in my Google Drive if you want to download it.

Please send me the link too!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used to use spotify premium but the shuffle mode pissed me off and my downloads got deleted twice... Matt and I had issues with streaming to the Chromecast too. I ended up switching to Apple Music and haven't had any complaints but I've yet to transfer and build up some playlists. The catalog selection is much bigger too which is nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jdesign said:

Not sure how that works? I clicked around and found nothing. Am I an Idiot? 

 

(Don't answer that last question please.)

It's basically a peer-to-peer network that somehow manages to survive without attracting much attention. Been around forever, and you can find pretty much anything. I don't think there's ever been anything that I've searched for and couldn't find there. Great for someone like me who likes to explore weird, obscure music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2017 at 5:54 PM, HipMF said:

It's basically a peer-to-peer network that somehow manages to survive without attracting much attention. Been around forever, and you can find pretty much anything. I don't think there's ever been anything that I've searched for and couldn't find there. Great for someone like me who likes to explore weird, obscure music.

That's what I like too. Its a shame it wont work with iPhones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0