WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

So, what are you listening to?

Narcosis

Jammed out to my ipod classic plugged into the shop stereo cleaning my shop all day after the e28 swap madness!!! Lots of 90s stuff like matchbox 20, third eye blind, some metallica, sugar ray, and lets not forget the black keys... And then cranked some skrillex dubstep while burying my foot in the loud pedal of the e28 on the way home with the windows down to hear my exhaust echo through downtown Mineral Point. 

Jammed out to my ipod classic plugged into the shop stereo cleaning my shop all day after the e28 swap madness!!! Lots of 90s stuff like matchbox 20, third eye blind, some metallica, sugar ray, and lets not forget the black keys... And then cranked some skrillex dubstep while burying my foot in the loud pedal of the e28 on the way home with the windows down to hear my exhaust echo through downtown Mineral Point. 

Hell yeah. TBK are pretty much my favorite band. Saw the live down here in Milwaukee. It was awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ForgEt or forgOt. Big difference here. Its the difference between you being a sane person vs one who slaps their girlfriend out of pure boredom. Just making sure this isnt a typo because im in full agreeance with you at the moment. The guitar in "Change" i can dig though.