WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Using Gallery?

M318

I use it  ;) Go here http://www.wibimmers.com/board/index.php?/gallery/category/1-members-albums-category/ then click on "upload" on the right. Since this is your first time, create a new album. Give it a name and then save. After that you can upload pictures into it. Its just as easy to use as flickr/photobucket. Lemme know if you have any other questions.

When the time comes to put your pictures in the post, in the post editor click on "my media" next to the smiley and then click on gallery images. There you will see all your uploaded gallery pics and you can click on them to add them into your post.

I use it  ;) Go here http://www.wibimmers.com/board/index.php?/gallery/category/1-members-albums-category/ then click on "upload" on the right. Since this is your first time, create a new album. Give it a name and then save. After that you can upload pictures into it. Its just as easy to use as flickr/photobucket. Lemme know if you have any other questions.

When the time comes to put your pictures in the post, in the post editor click on "my media" next to the smiley and then click on gallery images. There you will see all your uploaded gallery pics and you can click on them to add them into your post.

Directions unclear

3690178752_5f7a4d2ae9_o.jpg