WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Colored Shirts Now Available to Pre-Order!

YoungCR

In the interest of selling more shirts we made more color options! You can view all the colors individually in the store here! We do have a minimum order for our cost so we need to reach it! All shirts are $15 for the first and $13.50 for every additional shirt. This makes the previously advertised 2 for $27 invalid. I apologize but I couldn't set it up that way in the store and that extra $1.50 goes towards keeping this site alive  :cool:.

All previously Pending Invoices were canceled due to me resetting up the store. Also for those who already ordered, if desired you can change the color of the shirts in the purchase by going to your client area (click on your username then client area on the drop down) and clicking on your purchases. Select the shirt then you can change the color. Double check it anyway to make sure your order is still correct.

Also I did have an error on one of the colors. The "Asphalt" color I previously was showing was actually Heather Black which American Apparel does not offer on the Jersey Tees. This is my mistake so below is what the actually "Asphalt" color looks like. You can change the color option on your shirt order as mentioned above or I can refund your order if needed. The difference isn't too huge, its just a solid color vs blended.

"Heather Black" accidentally advertised as "Asphalt". This color is NOT available.
post-2724-0-78624100-1375489040_thumb.jp

The real "Asphalt" color
post-2724-0-34128500-1378351465_thumb.pn

These are all the available pre-order colors!

1004514_637760222911981_1421986639_n.jpg

I was told by my financial adviser that this whole thing was a ponzi scheme, triangle scheme, or possibly even a rhombus scheme. Now that I hear that 40 have to be sold in order to fulfill the order im just expecting C-old and Rumblesauce to make a mad dash to the border with all our money. 

#thanksobama 

btw. your resume sucks.

sincerely,

E.O.

I think we'll just have to extended the pre-order period to indefinite until we hit the magic number. I'm very surprised more people haven't ordered since it blew up the facebook page when I first posted the mock ups. I appreciate everybody that has ordered so far and your money is safe in the Paypal account! 

I have a feeling that some people aren't too excited to spend money on something that they have no idea on when they'll recieve it.

Good point, I was telling people unofficially October since in the past It usually take a 1-2 weeks for turnaround but until we get the minimum I don't have an answer.