alexw

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

3,587 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Snap said:

i kick you too, that thing was awesome! I wanted it quite badly when it was for sale.

Are you in the Green Bay area or in the Greenfield area?  I remember it being for sale in Green Bay and remember seeing it drive around around Greenfield. 

It was probably posted for sale in Waukesha. Never lived in GB. Sold is ~3 years back. Always wonder if it is still kicking around or not. I havent personally seen it.

I love that there is such contrast between the verts posted. LOL

That white E30 vert is beat. MDF rear seat, truck tires, destroyed seats and chewed up fenders. I think the best part is that he adds his instagram so you can see how bad it is and wants to trade for a 335i.

adfvbsdfb.JPGadfvbsdfb.JPGvdsfv.JPGzdf zd.JPG

All while for an extra $1000 you have the option of a Euro spec car or an extremely clean white early model.

Snap likes this

On 11/10/2017 at 2:07 PM, straight6pwr said:

hey guys smokin deal here. $275 for super fucked up e30 front bumper and valance. even comes with pre-smashed fog lights so you dont have to go searching for rocks on the highway.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pts/d/bmw-e30-front-bumper-with/6367698219.html

apparently he went dumpster-hunting at Blackhawk Farms the day after I crashed my E30 and the valance ate the tire wall

Snap likes this

Crazy thing is that after I sent him that text, he screen shot me someone that and offered him $250 with an additional bumper he had. So out of curiosity, I just asked this morning if he sold the valance and he said that the buyer @$250 only bought the spare undamaged bumper. LOLOL 

Uh yeah. I mean obviously.:mellow:

i_love_cars likes this

I would think anyone willing to pay that much for a TI is looking for an immaculately maintained, one-owner, "collector's car". The desirable color combo, shiny paint, and low miles are all good things, but the under-hood corrosion, wheels, and tint are not. I guess if you're willing to take $4k, then $7k is not a bad place to start....

Also, I are noob. What are this:

FF73qce.jpg