WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

16 minutes ago, i_love_cars said:

knew that's the response you would get when I saw this as the first line in the ad: " THIS IS NOT A REGULAR Z3. ITS A M class "

I was hoping the  "Only selling Due to divorce." meant it would be priced to sell=(

1 hour ago, i_love_cars said:

knew that's the response you would get when I saw this as the first line in the ad: " THIS IS NOT A REGULAR Z3. ITS A M class "

20 year old low mileage M car.   The M-tax is high with this one.  12k maybe.

Mileage to high for collector, price to high for a driver. Plus its due for first round of repair everything within 10K mi.

2 hours ago, Iceddragon said:

Found this sitting at the garage I was picking my car up from. Pictures don't even do it justice, its so pretty. Apparently a local collector held on to this car for ten years and only put 2k miles on it. As someone that badly wants an E46 M3 right now, I'm sad I can't afford this.

http://www.autosportwi.com/closeup.php?id=506

I bet it'll show up at EAG for like 40K in a few weeks

It's a super thorough swap too.

I know of some pretty gnarly swapped compacts though. Racing Dynamics offered the K55 compact which was pretty much a death sentence. I also know of a few S65 swapped cars in Germany. Those have to be equally or more scary. Then you have the S54 swap that is local.