WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

It seems like something you would want to have as a just in case but then again you would need to remove your spare tire in order to house it.  With very poor planning you can still get away with never run out of gas due to the relative frequency you are near a gas station.  With excellent planning you can still randomly get a flat tire.  It's awesomely overthought and useless and I want it.

The main issue with the car, and the reason I'm selling it, is the clutch went out.

So, in other words, he beat the piss out of that car like a high schooler

Aye. Some kids can't handle a clutch. I'm a highschooler and I babie my car. That's why I want to get another one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IDK its that price because of the mileage and documentation. Anything with that low of miles usually goes for dumb amounts no matter what it is(obviously in comparison to the market of the vehicle)

In other news, these popped up and I am restraining myself so hard from pressing the buy button. 

https://racine.craigslist.org/wto/d/genuine-bbs-rs-4xmk1-mk2-golf/6456429204.html

8 minutes ago, Jdesign said:

IDK its that price because of the mileage and documentation. Anything with that low of miles usually goes for dumb amounts no matter what it is(obviously in comparison to the market of the vehicle)

In other news, these popped up and I am restraining myself so hard from pressing the buy button. 

https://racine.craigslist.org/wto/d/genuine-bbs-rs-4xmk1-mk2-golf/6456429204.html

I saw those. That's a great deal for 4x100 RS's