WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

Found a nice set of style 5's for $500. Bonus free e39 attached to them.   Jo7o9EL.jpg?1

LinkSent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I should clarify. I bought a set of nice style 5s with a free e39 attached Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

O shit good deal! Auto or manual?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Found a nice set of style 5's for $500. Bonus free e39 attached to them.   Jo7o9EL.jpg?1

LinkSent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I should clarify. I bought a set of nice style 5s with a free e39 attached Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

O shit good deal! Auto or manual?Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Auto. And it has some motor problems. It overheated and yadda yadda. It was at some middle of nowhere backwoods mechanic. Hoping it may be an easy fix.

Not sure what I am going to do with the car. It had been on CL for over a month...i finally said F it and pulled the trigger. It is worth it in the wheels alone. I would hate to part the car because it is very clean minus a crack in the front bumper. So I'm going to try to get it running. Worst case scenario it would need a new engine,and m52s are like $200 used. I may fix it and flip it (minus wheels)....or who knows I'll keep it around as a spare car.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, stealthbimmer said:

I seriously considered scooping that wagon. I just have a hard time buying euro cars from little town hodunk corner lots. It would also have to be at least 1k cheaper. 

I agree. Its totally priced like its sitting in "Big Jims Used Cars" lot for sure

12 minutes ago, suspenceful said:

"text me on my mail for more info"

...yeah. That car has been on Craigslist for a while now. It was on there when I was searching for a car after my white E90 and again while searching for my current 335i.

Exactly, just shoot    "STOJANCHE"    a text for mail info :huh:

Capdfbgfture.JPG

On 10/27/2017 at 9:52 AM, GunMetalGrey said:

That 335 has many red flags to me as a scam / not real.

That M3 is gorgeous 

Or the $5k price tag just reflects the super-economical 335s that only have half the normal cylinders!  You could have a full car for $10k or you could have the eco-friendly version with only 3 cylinders for $5k. Save a tree.

Edit: because Jesus said so with his hemp necklace in the vent

Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 6.53.43 PM.png