WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

2 hours ago, YoungCR said:

Full size is the only size! 

Don't understand the whole SUV thing. it's not SPORT, has marginal UTILITY, but it's a VEHICLE. So must be great.

Like an all season tire, sucks in all seasons,  So does the SUV.   

I've bucked the trend for a decade, when I bought a Sedan and a full size van for the price of an SUV.  it's hard not to keep up with the Joneses.

If you need room to haul the family all their stuff, the mother in law, and a 10,000lb trailer you get one of these UUV's (Ultimate Utility Vehicles)

IMG_20160905_152012.jpg

it's not a daily. Maneuvering the bus in a Woodman's lot on a weekend is a nightmare.  But, a trip across country in it is priceless.

*and it fits in the garage!!!

RobZR     

17 hours ago, Rekpoint said:

Maybe it's just me, but that car seems a little rough around the edges. I know it's fairly rare given the transmission, but other than that, it's pretty run of the mill. There was an M-Sport 6MT LCI RWD touring for sale on the forums not long ago in much better shape with more options.

Don't get me wrong, it's a cool car and I'd love to have it, but I wouldn't over pay for it.