WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

8 hours ago, patsbimmer1 said:

What the fucking fuck!?

not to mention it's listed as having a rebuilt title. $15,000 for an 08 335xi with 70k miles on it is already a price that demands an utterly mint example. Subtract the value for rebuilt title and it's now a $10k car. Then subtract the value for shitfuckery run amok and the most value you can get out of this thing is laughing as you piss on it to put out the fire after burning it to the ground. 

25 minutes ago, reckedhim said:

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/656248311/overview/

Not sure what good that TV in the steering wheel is.

To hit your face on in an accident.  Also check out the vintage/ period correct JL Audio subs in the trunk.  I had that style and upgraded to 12w3v2 in high school...  I wonder if the rest of the electronics are that old too.

Brings me back to the white fast and furious 2G eclipse in my high school parking lot that had, among other atrocities, the airbag removed from the steering wheel (likely deployed and never replaced) and replaced with a monster tach that just sat there not even connected to anything.

No worries though, it was an automatic.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/6001832967.html

Who is this? Are you on here? reveal yourself!

If they REALLY wanted an M3 they could have had a very rust free one by now by searching outside the region. The fact that they keep posting this makes me think they would only offer $2500 + a stock intercooler from a 1.8t and a Jabari Parker rookie card. They could have obtained a non-corroded M3 from outside the region by now if they were serious about it.

43 minutes ago, Snap said:

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/6001832967.html

Who is this? Are you on here? reveal yourself!

If they REALLY wanted an M3 they could have had a very rust free one by now by searching outside the region. The fact that they keep posting this makes me think they would only offer $2500 + a stock intercooler from a 1.8t and a Jabari Parker rookie card. They could have obtained a non-corroded M3 from outside the region by now if they were serious about it.

yeah, seems like a fishing ad - which doesn't really work anymore. with the internet people are too aware of the actual value of things. maybe 10-15 years ago you could find someone with an e30/30 m3 who didn't really know it was worth $$$$, but not anymore.