alexw

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

3,587 posts in this topic

I thought we should make a little thread about the cars / parts we find on craigslist or other forums. I'll sticky this, but obviously these ads will become expired at some time.

Yes, but what is my wife supposed to drive?

One (don't sell the M3) idea is to buy a third E30. Wife would take one of the cars (preferably the iX, which would be safer) and I would take whatever we got next.

-or-

Idea 2 (in the same series of don't sell the M3), is to lease something cheap, which would give us a new car to fart around in, and I would daily drive the iX...

See, what many of you folks don't realize (or don't think about) when owning the E30 M3 is... It's NOT a car to be driven in the snow. SO if you're married, that means you will always have 3 cars, unless you cage your spouse and children.

See, what many of you folks don't realize (or don't think about) when owning the E30 M3 is... It's NOT a car to be driven in the snow. SO if you're married, that means you will always have 3 cars, unless you cage your spouse and children.

Its lightweight, relatively low HP output compared to many modern RWD vehicles; so I dont see why you dont just toss some snow tires on there an stop being such a big baby :o

or..... you could pick up a WRX and drive it year round.