WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Sighting Thread

alexw

Saturday saw a red 318is with collector plates 41 northbound north of Green Bay. Had a pine tree air freshener on the rear view. Driven by a late 20's female with a kid in a child seat in back.

Dang, I thought Ryan's mom started letting him sit in the front seat as of last summer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

saw dan's e30 parked on oakland outside of walgreens tonight. looking great!

Tom do you live down here by campus? same with dan?

Anyways here is something I thought I'd share. This car was brought in from another dealership on trade as this is what the customer ordered. They had a great picture of a Atacama Yellow Z4 in the Bavarian Autosport newsletter a while ago, but I never thought I'd see one in person! Definantly looks better in person, its a really sharp color. So anyways, this thing is pretty loaded as it has the M sport / Citrus yellow packages which has premium leather trim and alcantra sport seats. Anyways its a $60k Z4 and I think its pretty cool and unique bimmer. My cell camera didn't really capture the color very well.

post-786-136211547098_thumb.jpg

post-786-136211547082_thumb.jpg

post-786-13621154709_thumb.jpg

Tom do you live down here by campus? same with dan?

Anyways here is something I thought I'd share. This car was brought in from another dealership on trade as this is what the customer ordered. They had a great picture of a Atacama Yellow Z4 in the Bavarian Autosport newsletter a while ago, but I never thought I'd see one in person! Definantly looks better in person, its a really sharp color. So anyways, this thing is pretty loaded as it has the M sport / Citrus yellow packages which has premium leather trim and alcantra sport seats. Anyways its a $60k Z4 and I think its pretty cool and unique bimmer. My cell camera didn't really capture the color very well.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]280[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]281[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]282[/ATTACH]

I live over in River(works) up by humboldt and capitol, so I'm always all over the east side and riverwest.

hot chick in the black e36 328, if your ever having trouble I would be happy to give your undercarriage a proper inspection ;)

Your online persona is definitely that of a child predator. kinda creepy.

• 1 month later...