WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

That thing is one vape cloud away from a brogasm. If the BMW art cars have gone off into the realm of high-brow masturbatory conceptualism, then this thing has got to be the complete opposite end of the spectrum.

Crossing the worlds of high-art and car culture is a bad idea that should have died in the '70s just like Erhard seminars and prog-rock concept albums.

50 minutes ago, HipMF said:

That thing is one vape cloud away from a brogasm. If the BMW art cars have gone off into the realm of high-brow masturbatory conceptualism, then this thing has got to be the complete opposite end of the spectrum.

Crossing the worlds of high-art and car culture is a bad idea that should have died in the '70s just like Erhard seminars and prog-rock concept albums.

Spoken like a true nostalgist!

As far as prog rock goes; Tool, The Mars Volta and Coheed and Cambria all had excellent concept albums post 2000.

Everyone watch Split. I highly recommend it

The movie description sounds a lot like Identity with John Cusack. (2001?)

Did you ever see that one? Wondering how similar they are. Regardless, Identity was great so I will have to see Split

Horror has been dead for a while=( I am also not able to watch many horror movies as Sam will absolutely not watch them. Thrillers are the same. She really won't watch any movies as she says they're boring.

That doesn't make much sense to me because she could watch New Girl or Gilmore Girls all day and not get sick of it.

Just saw Split and I liked it, I just wish they wrapped up the ending for the one girl a little better. The unbreakable reference with Bruce Willis in the end was neat though.

For some reason I haven't subscribed to this yet but this is supposed to be the best place for horror fanatics. It's all sorted into sub generes. Basically Netflix for horror movies. 

Http://www.shudder.com

41 minutes ago, YoungCR said:

Just saw Split and I liked it, I just wish they wrapped up the ending for the one girl a little better. The unbreakable reference with Bruce Willis in the end was neat though.

For some reason I haven't subscribed to this yet but this is supposed to be the best place for horror fanatics. It's all sorted into sub generes. Basically Netflix for horror movies. 

Http://www.shudder.com

Look up Glass. I think M. Night left the ending more open ended to give himself more play room for how that movie will start out

Wow....pretty bike.  I was always that way with my road bikes, but with road bikes, unless you crash the bike was basically untouched.  I recently bought a fat tire bike, so instead of buying brand new, I bought used....which took me a long while as they don't get sold second hand much.

Looks like it will be fun!!

4 hours ago, REKIII said:

Wow....pretty bike.  I was always that way with my road bikes, but with road bikes, unless you crash the bike was basically untouched.  I recently bought a fat tire bike, so instead of buying brand new, I bought used....which took me a long while as they don't get sold second hand much.

Looks like it will be fun!!

It certainly is one of the more visually pleasing bikes I have owned. 
What fat tire bike did you buy? 

For a visual reference, this is my old bike. If anyone wants an awesome bike it's for sale!

p5pb14811854