WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

5 minutes ago, wasnt m3 said:

Wheels(already have them), springs, black roof, aux input, and a 10" sub. Maybe bumper and sideskirts (zhp). Mod bug is already biting and it's not even my car hahaha. I'm just so happy to have had an insanely nice example fall in my lap. We both wish it were a 5 speed but the condition more than makes up for it.

That's awesome!  I'm glad she's got her own fun car!  Can't wait to see it!

What's not to love about an Elise and a Raptor?  The Elise looks fun.  I'd recommend reading an excerpt from Doug Demuro's book Plays With Cars about his adventure driving his Elise across country immediately after purchasing it.  I'm sure there are quite a few things you can relate to after your journey.

1 minute ago, patsbimmer1 said:

What's not to love about an Elise and a Raptor?  The Elise looks fun.  I'd recommend reading an excerpt from Doug Demuro's book Plays With Cars about his adventure driving his Elise across country immediately after purchasing it.  I'm sure there are quite a few things you can relate to after your journey.

Exige.