WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

I watched "Fastest Car" on Netflix this weekend. I got excited watching the first few minutes but it fell short of glory. The whole episode built up to a brief and not very well filmed drag race. On the one hand they didnt drag the race (ha) out with 10 different camera angles of the same launch like you see on some car shows but They should have at least had an aerial top-down shot from a drone so you could see the acceleration differences of the 4 cars. The driver's stories were neat, there was a lack of technical information on the cars that raced, and everyone was way too serious. 

Anyone else watch any episodes from this series?

I watched "Fastest Car" on Netflix this weekend. I got excited watching the first few minutes but it fell short of glory. The whole episode built up to a brief and not very well filmed drag race. On the one hand they didnt drag the race (ha) out with 10 different camera angles of the same launch like you see on some car shows but They should have at least had an aerial top-down shot from a drone so you could see the acceleration differences of the 4 cars. The driver's stories were neat, there was a lack of technical information on the cars that raced, and everyone was way too serious. 

Watched the entire thing

It sucked ass

42 minutes ago, snap said:

I watched a few episodes before I got annoyed.  They spend so much time trying to build up animosity between the "built not bought" assholes and the "privileged prick" and it's fake.  The rich dudes are genuinely interested in the other peoples cars while some of the BNB people are fucking dicks.  This was a terrible show with predictable outcomes.  Of course a supercar built to take on road courses is going to fucking lose to purpose built drag cars.

On 4/16/2018 at 10:46 PM, patsbimmer1 said:

My wife would murder me... I already have tons of shirts still from high school...graduated in '07... don't need more.