WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

Had I been born to a wealthy Saudi oil sheikh, I would live the snowbird life. Beach house in the winter months, Cabin in the woods during the summer months. Alas, here I am as a peon in my cubicle. Should have invested in Bitcoin.

I think the dark is more annoying than the cold though

4 hours ago, Snap said:
Had I been born to a wealthy Saudi oil sheikh, I would live the snowbird life. Beach house in the winter months, Cabin in the woods during the summer months. Alas, here I am as a peon in my cubicle. Should have invested in Bitcoin.

Cough

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Snap said:

I would be the opposite. I love the snow, and hate bugs. 

On 1/11/2018 at 8:52 AM, Snap said:

I usually get a token dead bee when i change mine out for the first time. Any such critters in yours?

No foreign animals. But I did manage to find $9.07 in change, 4 half smoked joints, and a small baggie containing a white ball of a powder-like substance when I cleaned the interior. That has to count for something.  

1 hour ago, Snap said:

Public Service Announcement:

When somebody sneezes, don't say "Bless you!"  

It makes absolutely no sense and until the bubonic plague returns, we as a society need to eliminate it. 

you can die when you sneeze, so, the fact that you lived I think warrants something. Can we change it to: 'lucky bastard' ?