Snap

chit chat thread

4,412 posts in this topic

I had a salad with Great Value brand Caesar dressing for dinner. Boy did that suck.

Oh, and whats with people machining a solid round piece of aluminum, sticking a threaded stud through it, selling it as a solid engine mount, then calling themselves "_____ Engineering" or "______ Motorsports" If it were me, I'd just call it "______ round aluminum things"

Me too. Ugh.

In other news, I'm trading my stock 16" wrx wheels for these tomorrow..

18x7.5 MB Motoring Drifter wheels. Personally not a big fan of how they look, but it will give me something to play with until spring time. I wanna fix the one spot of rash they have, sandblast, then powdercoat them.

Posted Image

Those wheels have that 2.5 RS look to them ..... finding pic brb

okay, so not as much as my memory serves me but they should look nice on there

Posted Image

Ramp-the-sauce, do you recommend the big dinner box? I thought TJ said you were on a diet :P jk

Edited by Snap Understeer

Those wheels have that 2.5 RS look to them ..... finding pic brb

okay, so not as much as my memory serves me but they should look nice on there

yeah that's actually what a guy on NASIOC said as well.. I'm hoping with some decently wide tires (245/40/18) and my car at a decent height they'll look pretty shnazzy

Anything going on this weekend?

Nothing special here. Might go to the mall (omg shoptilyoudrop!), play some GT5, hit up the carwash (above freezing, yay), possibly install the refreshed rear subframe in the E30.

Being a bar tender.. You know what I do on the weekend -_- hopefully I can finish the body work on the e30 this weekend. I'm thinking to finish all the prep, and bring it to a shop to spray the same color? Anyone have an idea how much that would cost?

Being a bar tender.. You know what I do on the weekend -_- hopefully I can finish the body work on the e30 this weekend. I'm thinking to finish all the prep, and bring it to a shop to spray the same color? Anyone have an idea how much that would cost?

$5000, go chrome gold.

or gold chrome.

wait.

wow wtf, way to be ghetto, guys.

my suggestion is cold ghrome.

Back in HS a friend had his car sprayed by maaco after he did all the prep work and he told me it was about $400.